Saturday 23 June 2012

Day 6 (19/2/12)- AsImO~ 0.0

     I woke up at 9.30 today and ate rice+ masak lemak ikan+ vege+ eggs.. Then, at about 11, we went to Odaiba.. Specifically, we went to Miraikan, National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation. There were loads of BIO stuffs.. (brain, neurons, cloning), environmental, astronauts, ISS ( Sheikh Mudzaphar was there too!) and also peoples' innovation+ experiments.

Odaiba
Shiekh Mudzaphar
      The most exciting part was that I got to see Asimo!! The robot was super damn cute.. It walked and danced~ OMG.. Can't believe I've fallen for a robot! haha.. And because of my 'love' towards to Asimo, I even brought a key chain of it. hehe
   
Asimo~
Keychain
      Before that, when we were at the 5th floor, an earthquake happened again. The floor shook and most of the people there were confused as I was (at first). Then they were like " Aaa~ Jishin desune.. ( Ahh~ it was an earthquake)" and they walked around normally.. Guess it happened all the time in Tokyo because the people here seemed used to it.
   
     After Miraikan, we moved on to Palette Town. It's a place for shopping. There was a Toyota Showcase so we decided to drop by. W.O.W.. There were many elegant and luxurious car.. How I wish to have my hands on cars like these one day.. Fighting!
   
Palette Town
One of the cars at the showcase

     After browsing through the shops, we stopped by at one of the clothes outlet to pray. Prentending to try on one of the clothes, we prayed in the changing room.. It was really to find a suitable place to pray. There's no mosque or 'surau' nearby. So, we HAD to do that.. Gomen ne~ (felt guilty to the clothes outlet)
   
     Tired and hungry.. Our thoughts were full with food.. So, we went to an asian reastaurant, Mangrove Cafe. I ate clam+mushroom+seafood.. Thank God that I could finish all the food (with a little help from my sister of course).. I can't eat all of that by myself! The quantity was too large for my small stomach.

     While waiting for the food to arrive, the music suddenly switched to a birthday song. Huh??? What the?? Out of the blue, a waitress brought out a small birthday cake to the couple at the next table. She said " O tanjoubi omedetou (Happy Birthday)!!" And the whole restaurant clapped for them.. Wow.. the people here were so supportive.. The girlfriend actually planned a surprise birthday cake for her bf. Aww.. So sweet~

      Before we went back, we ate crepe at Crepe Ojisan which was marvellous and went back to Midoridai. 

Blueberry Crepe


No comments:

Post a Comment