Saturday 23 June 2012

Day 8 (21/2/12)- Laze around much??

     One word. AMAZING. That was the first thought that came to my mind when I stepped out of the bus. All I saw was snow. Thick, blankets of snow. Everywhere. But it seems like the workers must had done a great job by shoveling it nicely at the side of the road, so that it would not block the way.

The first snow that I saw
Blankets of snow
    We waited for an hour for Kak Diha (my sister's senior) to pick us up at the bus station. Then, we went straight to my sister's house. I packed out a few things while my sister went to shovel the snow that was covering her parking area.. While she was busy with that, I ate maggi.. (I was STARVING man~)
     
The maggi that I ate
     Then, I took my shower and washed my clothes. After all that was done, I started reading Hlovate's "Contengan Jalanan". Not long after that, my eyes felt so heavy so I slept.. for 3 hours.. While I was sleeping, my sister's been settling things with the new house owner.
    
      I woke up with a start.. I had just remembered that I haven't prayed Zuhur yet and it's nearly Asar.. My sis still hadn't came back so I panicked. Why? Because I don't know where the kiblat is! Silly me.. I forgot to ask her before she went out! After a few minutes struggling with the new phone (borrowed my dads'), the attempt to call my sis failed.. I nearly gave up when the door suddenly opened..and there she is! Thank God.. Luckily, I made it just in time before Asar came.
     
     The rest of the day wasn't much of a thrill. I tried to read my email but her lappy was sooo slow.. I struggled 2 hours but I finally gave up on that.. After maghrib, we ate fish curry for dinner and watched Puss in Boots.. the movie was great.. hilarious I say..
    
     After the movie, we skyped home.. We talked to dad cause mum always slept. So that's how I ended my day. I still need to explore the new phone that dad gave me (I'm just borrowing it..)

No comments:

Post a Comment