Friday 22 June 2012

Day 4 (17/2/12)- Disneyland Tokyo



     Today, I woke up early. I'm the one who took shower first. It's cold, as usual. We went to Disneyland with an excited feeling. As soon as it opened, we rushed inside.
Inside Disneyland
Cute houses

   

Unique Lamp post
Robot Vending Machine




 Even though the crowds were huge, we managed to try on a few rides today. Let me tell you what we rode; 
1. Monster's Inc Ride&Go Seek (flashing torchlight to the monsters)
2. Star Tours (my neck really hurts after riding this one)
3. Space Mountain (roller coaster in the dark and we saw nothing but stars)
4. Snow White Adventures
5. Pinocchio's Daring Journey
6. Mickey's Phillar Magic (a musical theater)
7. Haunted Mansions (beautiful holograms)
8. Pooh's Honey Hunt (GIGANTIC books)
9. Big Thunder Mountain (roller coaster)
10.Pirates of the Caribbean
11.Jungle Cruise (a stroll along the small river)
12. The Enchanted Tiki Room (about Stich)

Monster's Inc
GIGANTIC book

     I managed to enjoy a lot that day. Especially when I rode the Big Thunder Mountain. I had to wait for about 45 minutes but it was worth it. Plus, I met this cute but really dumb ( I mean 'sengal') Japanese School boy. He actually tried to flirt with me! Well, at least he's cute.. I don't mind. *hihi..menggatal jap..

     And oh.. forgot to mention.. While we were busy walking, there was this huge parade! It was sooo 'meriah'.. There was this music and people in costumes.. I watched with amazement as they passed in front of me..

Cinderella
People in costumes
     The unique thing that I like most in Disneyland Tokyo is the popcorn. It has various flavors.. name it; black pepper, caramel, honey, milk tea, curry, chocolate, strawberry, soy sauce, butter and even SALT.. Weird huh??

Popcorn were sold everywhere

I'm holding the Stich's popcorn bucket






No comments:

Post a Comment