Thursday 29 November 2012

Day 20 (4/3/12)- Sayonara Japan~


     Today’s my last day and I woke up on a really comfy bus. I woke up only once; to take my wudhu and perform Subuh prayer on the bus.. Then, I dozed off again. We reached Shinjuku at about 7 a.m. It’s still early and the shops were mostly closed.

     We walked through the cold morning to the train station. We bumped into Kak Bib and the gang; waved a little and continued our separate ways. After several minutes finding the coin locker, we finally found it. The coin locker was amazing.! I’d never been attached to stuffs like this before, but trust me, it’s totally cool! ^.^

     Because my sis was hungry, we found a Japanese restaurant. You see, bad things kept on happening to me when I eat at a Japanese restaurant. Not really bad BAD.. It’s just, I often failed to finish it because the bowl was too large for me and I’m forced to finish it because my sis would say “You have to finish it.. The Japanese people hate people who doesn’t finish their food..blablabla” So, in the end, I won’t be showing any happy face and my stomach felt like exploding.. But this time, I managed to finish the food.. (with the help from my sis of coz..)

     Then, we decided to go to Asakusa (again). The last time I went there, I didn’t get the chance to buy anything. So, today, I got plenty of time. I browsed through all of the shops there. I found this cute umbrella with the shape of a Japanese girl.. Quite unique.. I bought it as a souvenir for Farouq’s mom.. I owe her a lot..

     After that, we went back to Shinjuku, had a little tour around, then went to Haneda Airport by train.  We reached there at about 6-7 p.m. but my flight will be at about 10 or so~ So I had to wait for quite a long time..

     While waiting, we met this one person from Malaysia; Kak Amirah (if I’m not mistaken). She’d been in Japan for about 7 years, I think. She told her about all her experience in Japan. I love to hear her stories especially the part when she experienced Tsunami herself (the recent one with the nuclear factory issues). She also told us how well the Japanese people reacted to the situation.

     The Japanese people, even in situation like this, they even queued in order to take a taxi to go back home from work. The train system can’t function due to safety reasons. So you could imagine how many people needed to use the taxi. Plus, to make things worse, the town ran out of petrol. Still, they waited patiently for their turn. When I heard that, I was like…Wow~ (respect giler)

     After a while, the others (Kak Bib and the gang) came. We prayed inside this room for babies (glad there wasn’t one at that time) and boarded the plane. So, with that, I’m officially leaving Japan.Aww.. I’m gonna miss this place.. seriously. One day, I’ll make sure to come here again. Sayonara~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment