Thursday 29 November 2012

Day 19 (3/3/12)- Treasuring my last moments


     I woke up at 10 today, as usual. Kak Bib had already woken up at that time, she was cooking. After my sis finished taking her shower, I took mine.

     After that, we went to the coin laundry shop. Shop? I don’t know what to call it. We can wash and dry our clothes there. It’s very convenient. We had to walk to that place as it wasn’t that far from our place. Maybe some people would wonder why we needed to use the coin laundry service and not wash our own clothes. Well, it’s because the washing machine hadn’t arrived yet, that’s why.

     Then, we walked to this big Toys R Us shop to buy stuffs. We can’t actually wait for our laundry doing nothing. Owh.. When I say Toys R Us, I’m not saying bout the shop that sells toys. Well, of course it’s a toy shop.. but I’m talking about the shop below the Toys R Us.. It sells stuffs. My sis bought this soft carpet that she wanted to put in her bedroom. Then, we went to the store next to it. I remembered buying an ice cream, c.c. lemon and fruits. We ate all of em while waiting for the laundry.. washing the clothes is one thing, we had to try them up too.

     After half of the clothes were dried, we gave up and went back home. Then, that evening, we went out again for the last shopping in Toyama.. My sis took me to this 2nd hand shop but the stuffs were really cool and it kinda look brand new to me. My money (I mean my dad’s money) finished just like that. (not all of them) I bought loads of stuffs; most of them were clothes. To cut short, in a blink of an eye, my money went ‘puff’!

     Then, we went back to the shopping mall that I’ve been for a few times but still can’t remember the name.. We stopped at Daiso because my sis wanted to buy her house stuffs.. (I noticed that I really love to say the word stuffs.. haha) And because it was too big, we had to send it back to the car.. and guess what?? We couldn’t find the car! We went through the wrong exit and searched..and searched.. my feet felt numb and I can’t feel my hands because it was freezing outside.. So, we went back inside, trying to find the other exit and..voila! There it was! Thank god we’d found it. I really can’t imagine what to do if we couldn’t find the car. I had a bus to catch at 11.59p.m… 11.59?? Yup.. Every minute counts.. and trust me..it’ll depart on time.

     Anyway, we went back inside and prayed at the parking lot at the topmost floor. Then, ate at Poprin’s; a shop where they sold big ice cream.. It’s heaven for ice cream lovers if u ask me (that includes me) We ordered ice cream and spaghetti each.. yummy~

     At about 8, we went back home and I started packing..fast! because by 11, we need to move. While I was trying to stuff up my bag,we skyped home. Then, my sis’s friends started pouring in. All of em had joined the usrah so I recognized them; Kak Saff, Kak Anum, Kak Asma, Kak Wana and Kak Ieyla.. Kak Zarina, who came to stop by the night we were preparing for the feast, also came. I didn’t pay much attention to them cause I was busy packing my stuffs.

     I took my last shower at about 10.30 p.m. and when I finished, I got scolded again by my sis because I accidentally switched off the main switch that connects her computer as I had mistaken it for the iron’s wire. (Get it?? Nevermind..) And to add to the bad luck, I hurt my hand because of the sharp edge at my luggage bag and it was bleeding.. a lot.. aigoo~

     We went to the bus station along with the people who will be going for jaulah in Indonesia (Kak Bib and friends) I’m pretty glad that they’ll be in the same flight as mine. They boarded their bus first because their ticket was a bit earlier than mine. We went on the Sakura bus and at 11.59p.m., we’re off to Shinjuku~

No comments:

Post a Comment