Monday 14 July 2014

RENEW MALAYSIAN DRIVING LICENCE

What you need to do:

1. Go to a nearby JPJ office. In my case, I went to the JPJ at Bangi.

2. Take your number. There'll be an officer at the counter. Just say you wanna renew your 'P' licence and they'll give you your number.

3. Bring your old licence and your IC PLUS a passport photo. In many cases, they'll just use your IC's picture. But as for me, the officer asked for my photo (thank god I brought a spare photo in my purse!)

4. Pay at the same counter. As for me, sebab renew lambat punyer pasal, kne charge extra RM15. I renewed both car and motor licence for 5 years with the total of RM150.

5. Finish. You just have to wait a little longer and they'll call out your name to take your new licence. The new one is pretty cool. Dia jenis keras mcm IC.

PS: PERGI AWAL!!! Like seriously. Because I overslept, bertolak dari rumah kol 10 pagi, ambik nombor giliran pukul 10.28 pagi and I had to wait for more than 2 FREAKING LOOOOONG  hours!!!! Pukul 12.52 tengah hari baru settle semua. And bear in mind that I was standing (while wearing wedges) the whole time. Sebab memang terlampau ramai plus I let the elders sit first cause I can't bear to watch them standing. They need the seats more than I do..

That's all for now. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment